Hello list,
        Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think I remember reading somewhere
that MI v5.5 could save the Pinter settings in the workspace.
        (eg. selected network printer, orientation & paper size) so that
next time the workspace is opened the page layout returns to the saved
settings.

        We have just upgraded to MI v5.5 and this doesn't seem to be the
case. I haven't been able to find any reference to this in the User guide or
online
        documentation.  Was I dreaming or can someone shed some light on the
matter.

Regards
Peter