I am most happy to report that MI made the correction to the bug I
mentionned concerning the scale of layout export. It did not occur to me
that it was done because I was told then that there will be no time to do it
before shipping the final 5.5 release.

I prefer having that kind of good unexpected surprise, and the pleasant
feeling that this list is closely watched by tech-support who made me aware
of my mistake.

One more reason to adopt 5.5

Jacques Paris
e-mail        [EMAIL PROTECTED]