Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem linking a project. The application consists of some 12
modules, each of them compiles ok. I've defined files for declarations of
functions and subs which are 'included' in all the modules.

The problem is that when I link the project, MapBasic crashes, giving me
the message "This program has performed an illegal??"

Can anyone give me a clue what the reason might be?

Greetings Bjorn