-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Stephen R Ford
Sent: Friday, July 09, 1999 6:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI State Boundaries

Hello,

I am looking for US State Boundaries(other than those supplied with MI) with
high resolution. Also, a street file(for display purposes) of the US. I am
aware of the MapInfo Data products but I am looking for something less
expensive. I am looking for something that is free or really cheap. Any help
is appreciated.

TIA

Stephen Ford
Baseline Business Geographics Inc.