Ladies & gentleman,

A simple little question...

When working with a database of many columns, it can get annoying to see all of them.  We sometimes work with tables with 100 columns + and it gets, well, annoying.

We want to basically make it so we can set a default to the columns to browse (similar to the browse>pick columns).  However, the reproject statement doesn't seem to work properly.

We could make a variable of the column names and dump this into the select statement.  However, if the expression goes longer that 254 characters (which with 100+ columns it definitely does) then it blows up.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dan

Dan Munson