Hi,
I'm new to the list, so I apologize if this is a faq.  I've checked out the
list archives for threads relating to a runtime version
of MapInfo Professional.  I didn't quite understand what I read, so I'm
posting these questions.

(1) Does MapInfo provide a runtime version of MapInfo Professional that can
be distributed with products built using MapBasic?
(2) If so, how do I get a copy and what are the licensing costs, if any?
(3) Are their any technical issues/problems in "porting" my application from
MapInfo Professional to the runtime version?

Thanks in advance.
Cesar Maiorino