Thanks to all who responded to my last request on Visual MapDev.  It was
enlightening.  I'd rather not put a summary of the responces to the list,
but will respond to anyone if they request info.

We have developers licences for both MapX and MapExtreme, but we're also
looking at the option of experimenting using Blue Marble's GeoObjects for
some applications, mainly because of the licencing issues.  Anyone care to
comment on experiences?

Robert Crossley
Trinity Software
10 Trinity Street