Hi Mike and others

Try something like:

Select <CIRCLES>.Col1, Count(*) from <BUSINESSES>, <CIRCLES> where
<BUSINESSES>.OBJ within <CIRCLES>.OBJ group by <CIRCLES>.COl1 into
RESULTS

Browse * from RESULTS

This assumes that the first column in <CIRCLES> is a unique identifier
of some sort.

If you do not have unique identifiers for your circles try using:
Update <CIRCLES> set col1 = rowid

to give them unique ID's first.

I haven't got time to check the syntax but it should point you in the
right direction.

Hope it helps,

Mike

Mike Eden