I have a database of about 2000 +- customer accounts, and another database
of all our service locations. I need to know the nearest service location
for each of these customers. Is there a mapbasic program out there that will
calculate the distance and then sort the table from near to far from each
particular service location. Or at least some thing close. I have
experimented with the 3.0 bundle of object distance, I need a little more
than that.

From,
Gary Talbott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]