Hi Rune,

Thanks Rune! The cheque is in the mail! Seriously, it is good to know there are
people out there who appreciate our product. If anyone else has any questions about
MAPublisher and how it can integrated into your GIS/Cartographic workflow, please
don't hesitate to contact me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or visit our website to download a
demo (www.avenza.com).

Susan
--
Susan Muleme ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Cartographic and Software Support             905.639.2329 or

      ~~~~~ Developers of MAPublisher & pdfPLUS ~~~~~
              Changing the way maps are made!

Visit: www.avenza.com
Now shipping, MAPublisher 3.5 for Adobe Illustrator 8.0.1!