G'day Mappers
I have a client who is running MapInfo 3.0 along with some runtimes perform automated mapping tasks.

As usual everything is going along sweetly until they upgrade from Win 3.1 to Windows 98.

Now MapInfo or the runtimes will create a Layout we get a Floating Point error Divide by Zero.

I know the logical thing to do would be to go through and upgrade them to 5.5 , but the application is small
works well (normally) and the client does not wish to spend big dollars.

Does any one know of problems when their clients went from Win 3.1 to Win 95/98/NT, and if so any
suggested fixes or patches.

T.I.A.

Mark