Peter,

Thanks for sending this to me - I'll pass this onto the group (no I'm not a paid
advocate!) because its salient to the discussion regarding the difficulty with
workspaces.

The company (below) has developed a very slick set of tools (at least from what
I can tell on their web page), and I can't imagine this kind of market evolving
if there weren't widespread user frustration with workspaces... ok guys how
about a business partnership with MI so that we can all have these tools in
release 6.0 ! :-)

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Skelly/MOH on 07/26/99 02:00 PM

"Doyle, Peter W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/26/99 01:35:32 PM