Hi Rob

This is an old one thats been there from the start.

MapInfo blame Microsoft I think you'll find. If two,four,six or any even
number of objects are on top of one another and selected then they dont
look selected, where as 1,3 etc do look selected!

Regards

Bob

In message <c=CA%a=_%p=CityofSaskatoon%l=VST12E01-990727201630Z-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gilhuly, Rob (LS - Program
Services) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes