Hi Rob

Make sure your Polygon layer has a column thats unique.

Then run an SQL select with tables showing POLTAB,PNTTAB
and where saying POLTAB.OBJ contains PNTTAB.OBJ.

In the group by column put the unique column in POLTAB

Lastly put Count(*) in Select column and hey presto!!...

Regards

Bob

In message <c=CA%a=_%p=CityofSaskatoon%l=VST12E01-990727201630Z-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gilhuly, Rob (LS - Program
Services) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes