Forwarded to the group FYI:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chris

If you visit OS's website at www.ordsvy.gov.uk on the right hand side of the
home page there is a section that reads "Free GB maps".  One of these is an
outline of GB. These might be able to help you.  There are also links to
other mapping agencies on the site which might also help you.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Alison Laker
Sales Information Team Leader
Ordnance Survey
Room C015