We are looking for an experienced GIS developer to join the GeoBasemap
team. The job involves a mixture of core product development (Mapping
System V3, MapLinker, WebLinker etc) and implemetation work with MapBasic/
MapX/ SpatiaWare/ Oracle8i / VB and C++.  Immediate start in sunny Brisbane
Australia.

We are also likely to need an experienced GIS consultant in the reasonably
short term.

If interested, please email resume or drop me a line for a more detailed
job specificaiton.

..... Ken Moule

                    Exa-Min Resource Industry Consultants
                  2nd Floor, 143 Charlotte Street, BRISBANE
                    PO Box 12020, Elizabeth Street Q 4002
                                  AUSTRALIA

Ph:    +61 7 32100741                Fax: +61 7 32100738
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        WWW: http://www.geobasemap.com