Hello Everyone!! Well, I'm on way to learning about acquiring OS vector
data. I have been informed of the data available and the format it comes
in. It is possible to receive the data in MI format for an additional cost
but I was also told that MI should receive NTF data without a problem.
Some of your comments about this format would suggest otherwise. Can I
receive more feedback about how MI imports/translates (which one or both?)
NTF data?

Thanks in advance.

Sharon