We have several MI machines, Win95 as well as NT; one of our custom True
Type font works well on Win95 stations, but is all messed up when used on NT
machines.
Does that mean this font has to be modified for use on NT machines?  If so,
what with?
How to make this font available for both types of machines?

Thanks in advance,

Claude Lavoie
Service du soutien à la clientèle
Direction des technologies de l'information
Ministère des Transports du Québec
35, rue de Port-Royal Est, salle 5.00 a
Montréal (Québec)
H3L 3T1

Téléphone:      (514) 873-6280
Télécopieur:    (514) 873-8203
Courriel:       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]