Wanted to know if I can get some help on the following. I have 2 images
with description of the control points (x, y, and z) and also the
details of camera used. I need to do the following :

1. Get a digital output via Triangulation and model solution.

2.. DTM calculation, including break-lines.

3. Production of a GSD = 0.423 meter orthophoto (pixel size).

How could I achieve these.

Vivek