Vivek,

The student "demo" version of my commercial photogrammetric
software, "PC Giant(c)" is free.  It will accommodate 6
photos with a maximum of 5 XYZ object space control points.

The zipped file, including the manual, is about 1.4 Mbytes.
 Can your e-mail address accept a file that large?

I can't help you with the orthophoto operation, but R-WEL's
Desktop Mapping System(c) will do the trick and is one of
the most inexpensive packages available.  They offer
substantial discounts for a 4-seat license to universities.
 I teach with my stuff and DMS.  However, it uses a
classical full analytical solution - not from a
semi-analytical independent model solution.

It works.  It also contains the full error propagation
analysis for the geometric dilution of precision (GDOP).

Clifford J. Mugnier ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Topographic Engineering Laboratory
UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS
New Orleans, Louisiana  70148