Dear Keith

Can you give any more information? Does it always occur? How long after
using pick point does it happen? Does it just crash your program or MI
as well?

I have such calls littered through apps. For example inserting text I
have one with << on it that takes two points ( for height ) and one with
<<< for insertion, height and angle. I don't get the error. If you want
to send a sample of just the code implementing this feature I will
willing take a look at it.

Are you always bringing back up the dialog? It might be to do with how
you dismiss the dialog and bring it back.

Regards

Bob

In message <197030353813@TELFORD>, Keith Campbell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes