Merry Chistmas,

I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with rubber sheeting
algorithms ?, or is able to point me in the correct direction. I want to
develop and MI application to shift our existing cadastral boundaries to a
new location as more spatially accurate information becomes available.

Even if you just know the name of the algorithm, please let me know as I
can research it further from there.

Thanks for your help,

Paul Grambauer
Cessnock City Council,