The following is an extract from a message received from Australian MapInfo
support which may be relevant to your problem, it seemed to cure a similar
problem with identical error message. I hope it is of some use

Martin Higham from Encom Technology passed your problem on to us here at
MapInfo Australia Technicsl Support.  I found reference in our database to
a similar problem whereby MI crashes when using a similar application as
Discover and an error message "Integer Divide by Zero " is given.  The
solution is to check the printer drivers installed and update with correct
drvers if need be. This error occurs because Discover is generating a
scaled output in Layout, and when Mapinfo opens layout it looks at what
printer driver is being used. If the correct driver can't be sourced then
you get an error message.  This may also explain why you are getting the
error message only on some PC's.  Hope this helps.

Brendan O'Donovan
brendan.o'[EMAIL PROTECTED]