I have written for my own satisfaction primarily 3 small utilities that I
could send to anyone who would like to play with them before I install them
on some public site.

This is the best time when they are still hot in my mind to tell me what I
should do to "correct" them or to give me suggestions of how to improve
them. I have no way to check their performance in different environments and
I am counting on you for feedback. They have been compiled in 5.5, but if
anyone would like it I can recompiled them in 4.1

ZoomSel : zoom on selected object(s). The selection fills up the window
leaving some margins on all sides.

ClearQueries : closes all open queries.

WorInter : makes sure that all "open Table..." statements of a WOR end up
with the INTERACTIVE key word to allow interactive reassignment of paths for
all the tables that have been moved from their location they had when the
WOR was created. MI does not add that key word when the WOR is created in
the same directory as the table. This utility is a partial remedy to the "..
could not locate ..incomplete wor..".

If interested, specify which one(s) you want and in which version (by
default 5.5)

Jacques Paris

e-mail                          alternate
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

paris PC Consult (mainly MapInfo app.)
     www.total.net/~rparis/gisproducts.htm