The following free utilities are available for download on our site. The
links are already listed on http://www.directionsmag.com/tools/ but as all
refer to our main page, you can as well start directly from
www.total.net/~rparis/gisproducts.htm

I take this opportunity to thank all those who have helped me in testing and
improving these applications. Make sure that you have the latest versions.

ClrQries.mbx :  Closes all open queries

WORInter.mbx :  Adds Interactive to Open Table statements . It eliminates
risks of WOR not loading if tables have been moved from wor original
directory.

ZoomSel.mbx : Zooms on selection, even if selection is already partially
displayed; zooms out (*4) and in (button acts as toggle) as long as
selection is not changed.

CutPline.mbx : Cuts pline at selected node. Confirmation screens can be
bypassed if "FastDrive" option is chosen (at your own risk!!)

Explolin.mbx : Explodes multi-segment polylines contained in a table into
single-segment objects. Various output options.

Yours to enjoy.

Jacques Paris     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paris PC Consult (mainly MapInfo app.)
     www.total.net/~rparis/gisproducts.htm