I understand Mapinfo's "propress" will help with this process.
Catch is the price
Gabor
-----Original Message-----
From:   Wyzard [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, March 07, 2000 2:39 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MI Help with Printer Speed/Size Issues...

I am running MapInfo 5.5 under windows NT.  I'm trying to print some rather
complex print jobs and they are taking a long time to print.  These prints
spool to about 19MB and can take over an HR to print. The printer I am
using is an HP LaserJet 4500. Is there anyway I can speed up the process?
With the printer only having a 133MHz processor, it would seem like a
better idea to have a computer process the data for the printer, then just
send to the printer to be printed. Is this possible by a software product
out there?  Also, I have this same problem with my DesignJet 750C+.
Thanks for the help.
Chris

 << File: ATT00000.html >>