Hi all,

I am using MapBasic5.0 on NT4 and want to give the user the ability to
select a folder.
If I use the FileOpenDlg command I can get the path to a selected file but
it requires the user to select a file - therefore they cannot select an
empty directory.

Has anyone come up with a simply way within MapBasic to give the user a
graphical way to select a folder  - the ability to create a folder at the
same time would be helpful also but not essential - and I don't want to
create my own dialog from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

Martin
Martin Roundill