Jon...   Interesting..... when I open my point table and run conndot.mbx nothing happens, not even a flash or any indication...  Did I miss something..
Jay
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 9:56 AM
Subject: RE: MI Auto generate Polyline from point data??

This MBX will do what you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Chamberlain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 9:05 AM
To: MapInfo L
Subject: MI Auto generate Polyline from point data??

Is there an easier (automatic) way to build a polyline from point data besides mapping the all the points then using the polyline drawing tool in the cosmetic layer, snapping to each point then saving the cosmetic layer (the polyline you just created)???? I have used the method auto tracing around areas. The manuel way is ok for practice and 150 points, but one of my upcoming tables will have 900+ points.

A new MI Pro 5.5 user

SSA Jay F. Chamberlain
FBI
Engineering Research Facility