-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Markovic, Zoran
Sent: June 29, 2000 10:28 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: MI: rotated ellipses and moving nodes of polygons

I am trying to find solutions for two MI problems:

1) drawing ellipses under an angle (that is, how to create
rotated elliptical buffers).  Apparently, MI can only create
horizontal or vertical ellipses.

2) an algorithm/code for moving nodes of adjacent polygons
(that is, I want to change the shape of adjacent polygons by
offsetting their common nodes).

I will summarise responses that arrive to me directly
Thanks a lot to everybody who tries to help
Regards
Zoran