Hello Tim and all,

THE BEST SEARCH ENGINE...................www.alltheweb.com

Example of Tim's post

> I'm looking for resources on the use of GIS in election campaigns, and would
> appreciate pointers to favourite websites, etc.

Use the advanced search [click link under FAST Search button]
DO NOT put any thing in Section 1 *Search For* has the FAST Search button
Pick a language
In the *Word Filter* first group select from dropdown *Must Include* and enter GIS
In the second group *Must Include* and enter election
Pick the number of returns per page
Click FAST Search

Returned 10,056 documents in 0.2121 seconds ----  THAT'S FAST

You can click the + and - buttons to add even more choices to the list and also filter
by include/exclude domains, such as only finding the word *election* on *dot GOV* sites

Trey Pattillo
Operations & GIS
Coastal Bend 911 Network
2910 Leopard St