Hi all.

I have a cartographic problem that I'd like to share with the list and
see what kind of ideas you might have to share.  We are creating a
series of maps showing point locations.  In many cases there are
multiple points at the same location, and we would like to use some sort
of symbology to demonstrate this.  The points represent different types
of things, and using the dispersal method isn't really appropriate for
this situation.  We've tried using pie wedges to try to show this, but
that doesn't look very good.  Anybody have any other good ideas?  I'll
happily summarize any responses back to the list.

Thanks,
Gary.