Mappers,

I'm having a problem with MapBasic. Is it possible to create a drop-down
list within a dialog box of files currently open. From what I gather,
drop-down boxes (popupmenu) seem to be pretty static, and I can't seem to
find a way of making it list files 'on the fly'. If anyone could help me
with the code on this I'd be very appreciative. On a similar line, how can I
list what columns a file has?

Many thanks in advance,

Tom