Hi

MapInfo have a product named MapXtreme. This is a mapping application
development tool. You can use it for develop or deploy internet mapping
solutions.

Does your Oracle data are tabular or geometric ?

What kind of interactivity do you want to have on the client side ? Static
or dynamic visualisation (zoom, querying, ...) ?

Do you want to transfer vector information on client side or just images as
results ?

There are a lot of important questions you have to go throught before
beginning the development of an application of this kind.

We have developped an application using MapXtreme, with this we can publish
MapInfo workspaces on the internet (a map server). The client(user) can
navigate in the specified workspace (zoom, pan, info feature, geosearch,
...). For a demo, go to http://www.pushnsee.com and try it !

Push'n'See : www.pushnsee.com
MIG        : www.mig.ca