Yes, In Layer Control tool you click on your table, then click on thematic and you will see Template/Save As. This serves to save your settings for your thematic legend. To load existing settings you click on Merge (Template).

Milo
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Miguel Cereceda
Sent: 07 September 2000 04:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI: saving/loading legends to files

Hello MapInfo Gurus!

I am beginning to work with MapInfo/MapBasic (I have been working with ArcView till now). I would like to know if it is possible (and how) to save legends to files and load legends from files, something similar to the files ".avl" in ArcView. I need to use the same symbology for every layer and I need the posibility to configure it too.

Thanks very much.

I will sum of course!

Miguel Cereceda