From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Michel Larue
Sent: September 15, 2000 12:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MI Creating points

Dear Gilbert,

It is because MapInfo can have only one object attached to one record, and
the object is already there, it is your polyon. In fact mixing polygons and
points is not either a good idea, and is even forbidden in Arcview. So I
suggest that you save a copy of your polygon table with another name, open
this table, update your columns with centroidX and centroidY, remove the
polygons and create points.

Have Fun

Michel Larue