Jane,

Internal Error 34623 is the result of an invalid window id.  Somewhere
in your code MapInfo cannot find the window handle you are referring to.

The way I would research this is to use the windows API to get the
handles of the windows you are referring to in your code.  Somewhere in
your code MapInfo does not like the window handle provided.

Another way to try this is by using the API SetParent function.  If
you're interested in this and have questions, let me know.

Good luck,

Carol Sheehan