Hello     I am using MB 4.12 and MapInfo 4.5

I have a table that is not geographical , but is loaded with two columns one
with longitude and one with latitude-info.

I want to create points in a map...but I can't find a way to do this quick.
I have 800 points and if I try to use the "do while not EOT(tablename) with
UPDATE and CreatePoint-function it take years to get these points
drawn.....after five minutes..control-break....Have also tried something
with this "fetch next statement". What Do I do wrong...

Is there anyone who knows something about this.....the table_create points
in the standard mapinfo-meny is a very quick thing..but how does this code
look like..if anyone knows....?

Thank you very much for any help!
haavard

http://profiles.msn.com.