I'm attempting my first HTML map and keep getting an error that I need help
with. The error that I get whenever I choose the "HTML Image Map" tool is:
"Normalize the map window and try again. Cannot make an HTML image map from
a maximized or minimized map window."  What does "normalize" mean?  I've
tried zooming in and out to no avail.  Does anyone know what I should do to
"normalize" a map?  Sounds like I should perform a lobotomy or something.
HA!