Hi list

This in reference with my previous mail to Open ODBC Table in Mapinfo.

Now the problem i  face is that the table when opened in mapinfo,
display a msg that the table is read-only, even though i have unselected
the read-only option in the Step 4 of Open ODBC Table wizard. I want to
geocode this data file with a village map. I am able to make the table
mappable and even displays the mapper window. but in the layer control
dialog, the editable option is disabled. In Geocode Dialog, I am not
able to get the data file in the 'Geocode table', instead is listed in
Search table and the village map is listed in the 'Geocode table'. I
think the problem lies in the read-only.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance

Kumar