Hi,

This topic is concerning MapXtreme ver 2.0 for NT.  I am trying to get started with the product but am very confused. I managed to get the Hello World and Java World samples running but I have no idea on how to start modifying the existing code to add new functionality.

Than sample apps on the web all seem to use the non-java code, since there is not "toolbar". Is there a reason for this? is the java code too tough to develop in?

I wish to take the least complicated path at this point. I really do not wish to get into learning HahtTalk, unless absolutely neccessary.

Steve