Hi List,
I am trying to find a utility that can manage MapInfo metadata. I need =
something that can build a template for standardizing adding my choice =
of metadata key values to individual or multiple tables. Also I need =
something that reads the metadata from selected mapinfo tables and =
constructs a spatial database based on the metadata values.  This is =
effectively a catalog of spatial data and can be querried or displayed =
as a map. Ultimately I need something that allows me to search the =
spatial data I have based on what type of data it is or what areas have =
coverage.
This has to be a common problem encountered by many users so =
consequently there has to be a number of choices.
Thanks for the help....Jody=20