Hi List,

I am working for an Exploration project for
basemetals. I use Mapinfo5.5 extensively for analysis,
query, plotting, etc...
My problem is that we have Field Survey database and
the Assay results that we receive from the Laboratory.
what i need to do in Mapinfo is that to create a
Profile of these Elements like Cu, Pb, Zn etc.. As we
do through Map--> Create Thematic Map--> ...."

Is there any process in creating a profile "in
MAPINFO" as shown below in the attachment. Actually
this profile was created using Oasis Montaj - Geosoft.

Any advices and help will be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Seetharamayya.

=====
====(@@)