Dear Sir,
It is my pleasure to write you this email  after much
deliberation and consultation with my family, I am Mr.
Austin Kamara, the son of late Johnson Kamara from
Kwatanatal Zulu in the Republic of South Africa, I am
28 years of age, my father owns a Liability Company of
Cocoa and Gold in Johannesburg South Africa my
country.

After his trip to Abidjan Cote D’ivoire to negotiate
on a cocoa and Gold business he wanted to invest in
Abidjan one week he came back from his trip to
Abidjan, he had a motor accident with my mother which
my mother died instantly, but my father died after
five days in a private  hospital in my country.

It was like my father knew he was going to die, may
his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, he disclosed to
me and my younger sister that he deposited the sum of
Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars (US$8.5M) in a prime and reputable private
bank in the Netherlands, that the money was meant for
his cocoa and Gold business he wanted to establish in
Abidjan.

My father handed me documents covering the lodgement
and instructed me and my sister to seek for a reliable
and trustworthy business partner for our life time
investment, that is why I decided to contact you, I
have succeded in locating the bank in the Netherlands,
hence my contact with you.

Now, I am soliciting your assistance to help me in
providing a reliable and trustworthy foreign account
in Europe/Carribean or America where the bank will
transfer the funds into, so that we can commence the
immediate investment of this funds in a profitable and
viable business ventures in anywhere in the world
directly under your control and management, because
this is my last hope in life, decide on the percentage
you will take to assist us to conclude this
transaction.

I am waiting anxiously to hear from you, so that we
can discuss the modalities of this mutual beneficial
transaction.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I await
your prompt response.
Yours truly,
Austin & juliet Kamara