Hi listers,

I would like to report a bug in MI (v7.8):
The checking of the style override for a map layer is not preserved in workspaces for layers made temporarily invisible. To reproduce this behaviour, check the style override checkbox for a map layer, then make the layer invisible by switching the visibility checkbox off, save the workspace, close all and reopen the workspace. After switching the visibility of the layer on again, look at the style override checkbox in the display options - you will find it unchecked. The problem may seem petty, but in my work I often come into situations that requires me to switch this checkbox back on hundred times a day. Quite painful!

--
Jaromir SVASTA
Hydrogeologist

Tel:    +421 2 59375326