Title: variable or field not defined

Hey MapInfo users.

Im having an issue lately with opening workspaces in 8.5.  I get an error message that says Variable or Field ID not defined.  And then it tells me that my workspace is not completely opened, resulting in the loss of my very detailed and painstaking layout which I created.

The workspaces were opening fine last week, and no files are missing, have been re-named, or moved.

Any help on this would be great, since I am already dreading having to re-create that layout, getting the labels perfect is always a pain.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan