Title: variable or field not defined
Dear Ryan

I suspect the structure of one of your tables has been changed. Therefore the following message posted by Peter in just the last few days is almost certainly the answer. I enclose Peters posting below. Shows you can learn a lot from reading all the postings!

Regards

Bob

Copy of Peters posting to Lars :

Hi Lars,

You are right that this might be considered a WAD, sounds better than a BUG anyway ;-)

But saving not used settings is exactly what the workspace does, also when it can give the user problems. An example is the label settings for at layer where auto label is turned off. If the user chooses to rename the first text column of a table, the workspace will crash because the "unused" setting for labels is stored in the workspace.

And you are right, it should be pretty easy to save this setting to the workspace ...

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer, MTM
Geographical Information & IT

COWI A/S