Good luck with that. You best best really is to export a tab or mid/mif and then import those files to Illustrator using MAPublisher and then finishing the map and save a pdf right out of Illustrator.

Ben Crane wrote:
Hi all,

Has anyone used raster transparency in MI and
successfully printed this transparency to PDF (I'm
using Adobe Acrobat (full version))? I'm having
horrendous problems trying to stop adobe from ignoring
the transparency set in MI.

Ben

Ted Florence
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MAPublisher 7.1 for Adobe Illustrator CS & CS2 is now available.
Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop is also available.
Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/products.ordering.html

MAPublisher - When Map Quality MattersĀ®
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com