Hi all,

I know that a few of us are attending FOSDEM in February (4th-5th),
and that there's some interest in talking about things like e.g.
future development and maintainership.

As the date approaches quickly and schedules have been published [1]
I'd like to start discussions on when and where to meet exactly.

I'll be in Brussels from Friday morning to Sunday afternoon, attending
the extra MySQL&Friends day on Friday but so far being free in the
evening.

On Saturday I'll have to be in and around the MySQL&Friends dev room
from 11:00 - 19:00, so far I'll be free before and after that.

On Sunday we have the Geospatial dev room all day, but I have to
confess that I'm not that much interested in most of its sessions.
After sessions end I'll have to leave at ~17:30 latest to catch
my train home.

So my preferred options would be

[ ] Meet for dinner on Friday evening
[ ] Meet Saturday morning before 11:00
[ ] Meet Saturday evening for dinner
[ ] Meet some time at Sunday in parallel to the Geospatial track

[1] https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/

--
hartmut