Hi!

Le mardi 31 janvier 2017 à 10:39 +0100, Hartmut Holzgraefe a écrit :
> On 27.01.2017 12:40, Étienne Loks wrote:
>
> > So by order of preference:
> >
> > * Meet Saturday morning before 11:00
> > * Meet some time at Sunday in parallel to the Geospatial track
> > * Meet for dinner on Friday/Saturday evening
>
> ok, lets try Saturday 9:30 in the upper cafeteria then I'd say.

Bad news on my side.
I'm stuck at work all the week-end... I have to cancel my travel to
Brussels.
I'm really disappointed to miss the event and our meeting.

I have some points I would like to address but particulary one: is
there a chance to plan a MapOSMatic "hack-week" (or just a large week-end
if we doesn't have the time) this year?

If it is just the two of us interrested by this opportunity, I could
eventually go to Germany.

What do you think of this?

Have a nice FOSDEM.

--