Thanks all for collecting jiras for 2.6.1 release. In addition, I'd like to include the following:

* HADOOP-11343. Overflow is not properly handled in calculating final iv for AES CTR * YARN-2874. Dead lock in "DelegationTokenRenewer" which blocks RM to execute any further apps
* YARN-2992. ZKRMStateStore crashes due to session expiry
* YARN-3013. AMRMClientImpl does not update AMRM token properly
* YARN-3369. Missing NullPointer check in AppSchedulingInfo causes RM to die
* MAPREDUCE-6303. Read timeout when retrying a fetch error can be fatal to a reducer

All of these are marked as blocker bug for 2.7.0 but not fixed in 2.6.0.

Regards,
Akira